It’s time to P-A-R-T-Y!
Join us this coming Saturday, September 24, at 4:00PM
for a Zumba Dance Party!
ZUMBA DANCE PARTY
Saturday, September 24
Why Zumba? Here are some quick reasons:
- Dancing is fun! If you don’t enjoy exercise, you won’t stick with it.
- A healthy heart. Heart disease is the number one killer of men and women. Take steps to keep yours as healthy as possible.
- Improves cognitive function. Footwork in Zumba helps train hand-eye coordination and right-left brain activity. When you practice familiar moves, it also increases neuromuscular memory.
- Greater coordination and mobility. Zumba helps improve your balance, coordination, and posture!
- Mood boost! Dancing increases the levels of serotonin in your body. Serotonin, a “feel-good” chemical, regulates your mood, helping your feel more focused, emotionally stable, happier, and calmer.
- Social interaction. Come “find your tribe” within the Body Moves community.
- Confidence booster. As you dance and see the benefits listed above in your own life, you’ll find it to be a tremendous boost for your confidence. The first step is the hardest!! Don’t let that stop you! Push through because you won’t regret it!