If you want individualized coaching, then this program is for you. Small group personal training (SGPT) brings all the benefits of customized personal training, plus the motivational and accountability support of your trainer and small group members with cost-effective tuition options. Our SGPT program is designed for long-term success and lifestyle change.
Small group personal training will enhance your performance in everyday life with greater stamina, ease, energy and enjoyment. Besides strength and cardio-respiratory training, we train for brain health, balance, reaction time, power, flexibility, joint mobility and stability.
Your SGPT program includes:
- Working with a certified personal trainer with a specialty in functional fitness
- Initial health, lifestyle and fitness level assessment
- Two or three 45-minute workouts each week with your small group
- Customized workouts for you and your group of no more than 6 members
- During the pandemic training is done through the Zoom online format.
- One group fitness class each week of your choice of our Active Living classes
- Periodic reassessments of health, lifestyle and fitness progress and new goal setting
- Access to Body Moves Private Facebook Group and the Active Living group fitness video library
- Access to Body Moves Touch Points
- 7-month or 12-month commitment, renewable
Please call the studio at 319-337-4777 to meet with Beth, Holly or Kari about your needs and goals and for help with your registration.