Today’s activity involves our senses.
Close your eyes and think about what you love
to taste, smell, see, feel, and hear.
Think about each sense individually.
- TASTE: What is a taste you love? Where have you tasted it before?
- HEARING: What is a sound you love to hear? Remember, it doesn’t have to be a loud sound! Where have you heard it?
- SMELL: What smell immediately “takes you back somewhere” or makes you stop in your tracks?
- TOUCH: What do you love to feel with your hands or on your body?
- SIGHT: What makes you smile every time you see it, even if it’s not in the same situation every time?
Focus on what makes you feel happy when you experience these things. Chances are you have a special memories associated with a few favorite things to sense.
Allow your mind explore each sense for a few minutes, then jot down 2-3 things you love to sense in each of the five areas.
On Friday, our gratitude challenge activity will be done on a walk, so start planning yours!