We have started a Body Moves Book Club and you are invited! Our first book club meeting will be Saturday, August 29 from 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. This will be a Hybrid event, meaning you have the option of participating in the studio space (with appropriate COVID-19 protection measures) or through the Zoom format. Instructor and book-lover Holly Carpenter will facilitate our discussion. Twyla Tharp’s book and the discussion among us promises to bring positive mental, emotional, and physical boosts. It will be a great way to gear up for the fall season.
Keep It Moving: Lessons for the Rest of Your Life
by Twyla Tharp
Simon and Schuster Publisher, 2019
Available through your favorite book vendor and local libraries
If you are
- a lover of the arts, or fitness, or positivity or any combination thereof
- looking for clarification, direction, purpose, renewed energy
- seeking to dispel the myths of aging
- curious about the life of Tony and Emmy Award winner of choreography, 78 year old Twyla Tharp
- longing to get together with friends
Then, read Twyla’s book and come to our Book Club Meeting on Saturday, August 29 from 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. Call the studio at 319-337-4777 to sign-up for in-studio attendance or to get the Zoom link.
This Book Club Event is Another Tuition-Free Event
at YOUR Body Moves Fitness and Wellness Center!