Practicing gratitude invites joy into our lives.
Today we are going to share that joy with another.
Do an act of kindness.
- Hold a door open for someone.
- Deliver coffee to a friend and/or pay for the person in line behind you
- Smile at everyone you see today (
evenespecially if they don’t smile back!)
- Put out your neighbors trash
- Take some blankets to a homeless shelter
- Compliment a stranger
- Let a person in line go in front of you
- Walk a neighbor’s dog
- Make someone’s favorite meal
- Leave your Aldi cart with the quarter in it
- Send a card in the mail
- Wash someone’s car
- Put money in a tip jar
- Ask the cashier about her day
- Visit someone
- Read a book to someone
- Pick up trash at the park
- Offer help someone struggling with technology
- Let the other person park in the open space
- Give/Send someone flowers
It sounds simple because it is. Don’t over think it; just do it.
Then do it again.
Challenge yourself to see how many acts of kindness you can accomplish today.
You won’t regret it!