We are excited to announce a change in our covid policy in accordance with the updated CDC guidelines.
Here are the highlights:
- Students who are fully covid-19 vaccinated plus 2 weeks post 2nd dose do not need to wear masks in the studio, nor do they need to have 6′ physical distancing; however, they may choose to continue these practices
- Students not yet fully vaccinated are to continue wearing face coverings and maintaining at least 6′ physical distancing
- Students who exhibit flu-like symptoms should follow protective measures and take the classes/workouts through Zoom
- We will no longer measure students temperature
- We will continue to expect all students to disinfect hands before and after class and to use disinfectant on mats and other equipment after use
- We will continue using current air-flow methods of having the air/heat fans and/or ceiling fans, and/or propping the outside door open during classes, and/or using the pedestal fans in the movement rooms when classes are in session. Not all of these options need to be followed, but at least one option does need to be followed per class or workout
- More than 6 students can take a class
- We still encourage students to sign up online before taking classes so instructors can anticipate enrollment and who will be attending
- We will continue providing the Zoom option for the foreseeable future
Questions and dilemmas will arise as we transition into this phase. It is likely that some of you are thrilled and others hesitant. Know that we will continue to follow the CDC guidelines and keep your well-being as our highest priority.
Be assured that if you’re not ready to come in yet, we continue to offer our classes both in-studio and online via Zoom as we want you to keep moving!