Enrollment open to girls and boys entering 3rd – 5th Grade • Keep kids active this summer at Body Movers Kids Camp! Exclusive half-day week long camp designed to engage kids physically and mentally this summer, as they grasp appreciation of a healthy lifestyle, including exercise, nutrition, anatomy and creative dramatics. Kids will develop skills and gain confidence, plus gain a sense of self and community.
Daily exercises sessions will emphasize joy in movements over perfection including: Nia® • Zumba® • Yoga • Ageless Grace KIDZ®.
Under direction of our team of fitness instructors and teachers at Body Moves Fitness and Wellness Center, kids will enjoy morning activities, self-discovery, and creative enlightenment to move their body and stretch their mind.
, Body Movers Kids Camp planned daily activities will INCLUDE:
- Movement: Meeting recommended guidelines of daily movement classes of Gentle Yoga, Zumba Kids ®, Nia® andAgeless Grace KIDZ®
- Nutrition: Discovering nutritional value of foods as the fuel for kid’s active body- Daily snack preparation and reading labels
- Anatomy: Exploring their framework, joints & muscles, flexibility & mobility, using “Harold” our resident in-studio skeleton
- Daily Log & Educational Projects: Journaling daily in a provided binder. Artistic projects coordinate with daily lessons
- Creative Dramatics: Creating a “Big Show” using music and imagination as a group activity toward a final day production
Click HERE to reserve your child’s spot for Body Movers Kids Camp. Space is limited. $175 for the entire week or $50 daily rate.