June 22 – 26 M-F | 9:00 am – 12 noon daily +15 minute Drop off & Pickup | Carpooling
Enrollment open to girls and boys entering 3rd – 5th Grade • Keep kids active this summer at Body Movers Kids Camp! Exclusive half-day week long camp designed to engage kids physically and mentally this summer, as they grasp appreciation of a healthy lifestyle, including exercise, nutrition, anatomy and creative dramatics. Kids will develop skills and gain confidence, plus gain a sense of self and community.
Daily exercise sessions will emphasize joy in movements over perfection including: Nia® • Zumba® • Yoga • Ageless Grace KIDZ®.
Under direction of our team of fitness instructors and teachers at Body Moves Fitness and Wellness Center, kids will enjoy morning activities, self-discovery, and creative enlightenment to move their body and stretch their mind.
, Body Movers Kids Camp planned daily activities will INCLUDE:
- Movement: Meeting recommended guidelines in daily movement classes of Gentle Yoga, Zumba Kids ®, Nia® and Ageless Grace KIDZ®
- Nutrition: Discovering nutritional value of foods as the fuel for a kid’s active body- Daily snack preparation and reading labels
- Anatomy: Exploring their framework, joints & muscles, flexibility & mobility, using “Harold,” our resident in-studio skeleton
- Daily Log & Educational Projects: Journaling daily in a provided binder. Artistic projects coordinate with daily lessons
- Creative Dramatics: Creating a “Big Show” using music and imagination as a group activity toward a final day production
TO REGISTER ONLINE Click Below or call the studio at 319.337.4777 if you have questions! You will receive a packet of required forms to fill out after enrollment. Space is limited, so we recommend you register early. We look forward to meeting your children!
5 DAY Tuition: $150 *includes snacks, camp t-shirt and log book
Single DAY Tuition: $50*includes snack